I can officially say I’m a Rocksbox It Girl! I first discovered Rocksbox earlier this year as I scrolled through my Instagram feed. Not only did their adorable signature box catch my eye (but seriously, can I keep it?), the jewelry that came in it made my heart flutter!
Let me break it down for you: Rocksbox is a jewelry rental subscription service. Three pieces of jewelry from coveted designers will be selected just for you by a Rocksbox stylist. The jewelry will then be sent to your door to wear for as long as you want! When you decide you’re ready for something new, simply send back your pieces and you’ll receive more! See the step-by-step process below.
- Sign up for Rockbox
- Add jewelry pieces to your wish list – as many as you want! – to give your stylist an idea of what you like
- Wait for your first box to come in the mail
- Wear your new jewelry around town
- Love a piece? Or two? Or all three? Buy whichever pieces you like via your Rocksbox account
- Not feeling a piece? Send it back in the original packaging
- Give feedback to your stylist on the pieces you liked and didn’t like
- Wait for your next box to come in and repeat!
Each box is coordinated around one centerpiece item. In my first box, the Kendra Scott Tessa drusy earrings were the crowning glory. My stylist, Lisa, chose the Kendra Scott Rayne necklace in Peach Illusion and the Gorjana Dita necklace to pair perfectly with the earrings.
Probably one of my favorite parts about using Rocksbox is that if you do decide to purchase a piece from your box, you get it at a discounted price. The Kendra Scott Rayne necklace from my first box retails for $80 on the KS website, Nordstrom, etc. Buying it through Rocksbox brings the price down to $65!
PS, if you buy all three pieces in your box, you get a $10 discount from the overall price!
Now to the fun part. You can try Rocksbox FREE for one month using the code CHICLITTLEHONEYXOXO when you sign up for your account. Awesome, right? I can’t wait to see what my followers get in their very first Rocksbox!